Commercial Building Restoration, Cleaning, and Mitigation Services
Call the professionals that know how to get the job done right the first time! SERVPRO of East Cobb (770)424-0400
Has your office space flooded or gone through a fire recently? Looking for help? Not too sure where to turn? Look no farther. SERVPRO of East Cobb is here to make it “Like it never even happened." Experiencing a water loss or fire can be an overwhelming event, but you don't have to go it alone. The first step to getting back your business back up and running is cleaning up the mess. Let SERVPRO of East Cobb help you take that first step. We can have uniformed and trained technicians at your business in under an hour. We are ready and equipped to start the mitigation process to get you back to preloss condition and more importantly back to business.
Commercial Building Restoration Services
SERVPRO of East Cobb prides ourselves on our quick response time and providing 24 hour a day emergency water, fire, and mold damage cleanup and restoration. It doesn't matter if your a big box store, office space in a highrise structure, or a small locally owned business; SERVPRO has the experience, equipment and training to handle any size situation. With the backing of over 1,700 franchises nationwide, we have the support and resources needed to respond to any size disaster. Learn more about our commercial mitigation and restoration services:
Commercial Building Cleaning Services
When you need the job done right and done quickly the first time, call on the company that Kennesaw has trusted for decades, SERVPRO of East Cobb. No job to big or small! If dirt, odors, or moisture causes an issue in your office space or warehouse call SERVPRO of East Cobb. Our highly trained technicians will be at your door in no time with top-of-the-line equipment to make your business new again. For more information on our commercial cleaning services click here.
Related Commercial Services
What to do after a flash flood in your Sandy Plains GA home or business
When flash floods strike, strike back with SERVPRO of East Cobb. We are the water restoration specialist that can dry-out any size disaster. With the backing of over 1700 franchises nationwide we are the leading name when it comes to water restoration and storm recovery services. If you our someone you know need help making it “Like it never even happened” call SERVPRO of East Cobb!
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & BEST FIRST STEPS
- Avoid flood waters as much as possible, they may contain contaminants like sewage, gasoline, heavy metals, and could be hiding electrocution hazards.
- When safe, turn off the electricity at the main breaker box and only turn the power back on when your home is dry and has been inspected by a certified electrician. Electrocution is a real risk when it comes to flood damage. Just one more reason why it’s best to call in the professionals.
- Quickly starting the cleaning and remediation process is crucial. Hiring a trusted and professional water damage mitigation service like SERVPRO of East Cobb is even more important! SERVPRO will jump start the cleaning process and get you back to normal in no time.
- Remove any items that have not been affected by flood waters, to prevent damage to non-affected items and areas during the cleaning process.
- Be familiar with your insurance policy. Call your insurance agent and discuss your coverage options for flood insurance before you have a flood. Having a solid insurance policy can be key to recovering fully from flooding event.
- Design and practice an emergency flood plan. Being prepared for a flood can be relatively easy and inexpensive. Check out this previous blog for more information on putting together an emergency flood plan - It Doesn’t Cost A Lot To Be Prepared.
- Call SERVPRO of East Cobb the trained professionals than know how to get the job done!
When it comes to flood waters it's very important to know your risks. If you have questions about your flood risk visit our friends over at FEMA. You can research your home or businesses flood zone risk level using this link.
SERVPRO of East Cobb can come to your home our business 24/7 to remove water and dry your property. Give us a call today (770) 424-0400!
The Best Water Restoration Company in Kennesaw GA
SERVPRO of East Cobb has many different pieces of equipment at our disposal to extract water safely from your home/business and we are available 24/7!
SERVPRO of East Cobb has provided the very best in 24/7 emergency water extraction and removal services for over 17 years. When it comes to water extraction, we know a thing or two. We’ve seen just about every scenario you might come across in a residential or commercial setting. To the average person it might just look like a bunch of people using big vacuum cleaners to suck up water, but in reality there is a lot of science, training and specialized equipment being utilized.
If your underwater, Call SERVPRO of East Cobb (770) 424-0400. We can dry you out!
SERVPRO technicians are IICRC certified and spent hundreds of hours on the job training. They also have the opportunity to take advantage of our continued learning opportunities. We like to say “Choose SERVPRO of East Cobb because we are the best”. The truth is SERVPRO East Cobb is the best because of our people. Our certified and trained technicians will treat your home or business like it is our home or business. When water damage happens it’s nice to have somebody on your side that has your best interests at heart.
Having the right equipment is also important when it comes to water restoration and that’s why SERVPRO of East Cobb has heavily invested in our equipment. Not only do we have more equipment than your average local water restoration company, but we also utilize the latest and greatest equipment available. SERVPRO of East Cobb uses moisture mapping technology to monitor the progress of drying over the course of our services. SERVPRO of East Cobb also has thermal imaging technology that helps track progress of drying, as well as helps locate the source of water intrusion.
Our trucks and vans contain complete carpet cleaning/extraction systems. Our skilled technicians utilize this cutting edge equipment to extract dirty contaminated water from carpets and clean deep within its fibers. They can also use this equipment to safely sanitize other floorings like tile and cement, as well as to pump out massive amounts of water. Along with these truck mounted cleaning systems SERVPRO technicians have access to portable carpet cleaning/water extraction systems. The portable cleaner/extractors can be utilized when access to an affected area is limited or requires special attention. We also have a diverse fleet of pumps available to remove water. From sump pumps to trash pumps and even larger pumps capable of moving hundreds of gallons of water per hour. If you need to move a lot of water move quickly, SERVPRO of East Cobb has the equipment to get it done.
If you home or business is in need of emergency water removal call the extraction team that can handle any size disaster...SERVPRO of East Cobb!
Full-Time Restoration Technician Position Available
SERVPRO of East Cobb is looking to fill full-time water/fire technician position. Must be able to work weekdays and weekends.
•Be authorized to work in the United States.
•Must have reliable transportation.
•Background check required.
You can apply for this position by clicking on the following link to our Facebook Job Listings!
24-hr emergency fire and water damage cleanup service looking for hard-working, dependable, customer-service oriented people for labor intensive position. Duties include, working in all weather conditions; cleaning up water (includes sewage) and fire damaged buildings utilizing specialized equipment; cleaning walls, ceilings, floors, personal property; demolition, lifting heavy equipment and personal property; mold removal; carpet/upholstery cleaning. Other job expectations include working overtime at a moments notice and being on-call during non-business hours, weekends, and all holidays per schedule/s.
Job Qualifications: Drug Free, Reliable transportation to/from work. Flexible schedule in order to work scheduled hours and be on-call. Be proficient in communications, both verbal and written. Be able to lift 50lbs-75lbs or more without restrictions. Enjoy working with people and follows direction. Able to problem-solve. Honest, hardworking and has leadership qualities. IICRC certified a plus
Lower Recovery Costs - The SERVPRO System Helps Save Money!
SERVPRO of East Cobb extracted water from this Smyrna crawlspace and replaced the vapor barrier to prevent moisture issues, odors, and mold growth.
When it comes to mitigating a home or business water loss a quick response time is vital. Emergency mitigation services help minimize additional property damages. Calling a trained professional as soon as possible is the best way to prevent further damage to your property. In the Cobb County area, SERVPRO of East Cobb has been fastest to any size disaster for over 30 years. We believe our customers deserves our upmost respect and perform our work accordingly. Call SERVPRO of East Cobb and you can expect to have a technician on site with the hour in most cases (never more than 4 hours).
Emergency Water Damage Process Overview
- Hour One: SERVPRO of East Cobb’s loss coordinator will reach out to our customer to immediately dispatch a remediation crew to your address to administer emergency services. Knowing that help is on the way, can restore your sense of control of over the situation!
- Detailed Explanation: A uniformed, trained SERVPRO professional equipped with the latest in drying technology will walk the site evaluating and scoping the job. Once our technician has completed the walk through, they will sit down with the customer to go over the scope of work. They will explain, step-by-step, the SERVPRO recommended services to be completed.
- Pretesting: One of the ways SERVPRO saves our customers money is by pretesting effected materials like upholstery, carpets, drywall, flooring, and other textiles. By pretesting these materials, we can quickly discern how viable restoration of the item(s) will be. This prevents time consuming and costly cleaning of materials that are not suitable for restoration. Pretesting also allows our technician to choose the appropriate cleaning method for individual items, preventing them from being damaged during the cleaning process.
- Eight Hours: Within eight business hours of arriving on site, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally your adjuster or property manager.
- Cleaning & Restoration: SERVPRO professionals are trained not only to effectively help you regain control of your property but are also trained to work neatly and efficiently when a damaging event has turned your life upside down. They will use stat-of-the-art restoration techniques to ensure your home or business is properly taken care of, the first time.
- Final Walk-Through: To ensure our customers are completely satisfied, our technician will walk the entire job and review the scope of work with our customer a final time once all services have been completed.
SERVPRO of East Cobb is locally owned and operated with the backing of over 1700 locations nationwide. This means that no matter what size disaster, SERVPRO of East Cobb is up for the challenge and is ready is ready to provide 24/7 emergency water restoration services.
SERVPRO of East Cobb can make it “Like it never even happened.”
How to Remove Standing Water and Dry Your Kennesaw Basement
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb 24/7 Emergency Water Removal & Extraction
Removing standing water from your basement might seem like an impossible task but SERVPRO of East Cobb handles this type of situation nearly every single day. SERVPRO brings newest drying technology to every jobsite as well as highly trained professionals. SERVPRO of East Cobb holds ourselves to the highest industry standards. To us it’s not just another job, it is one of our valued customer’s home or business. SERVPRO of East Cobb can make it “Like it never even happened."
“Dealing with a flood” in Kennesaw GA, makes most business and home owner’s list of worst-case scenarios. We typically find during most water damages that the basement is affected whether it is a pipe leak or a result of outdoor flooding. Water travels to the lowest point so it usually winds up in the basement or crawlspace. SERVPRO of East Cobb's highly trained professionals can dry out your home or business using our top-notch equipment and drying techniques.
Here are a few things you should expect over the course of our service:
Depending on how large the affected area of your property is and how many contents are involved, SERVPRO of East Cobb will likely move furniture and other personal belongings out of the structure or to a non-affected area. This will allow us to clean and restore the affected area more efficiently and effectively. This will also allow for additional room so that the restoration equipment can be placed in a way that will successfully dry out the property.
Once the contents have been manipulated, our restoration team will start extracting water by using a submersible pump or extraction unit. Submersible pumps have enclosed motors which allow the pumps to be submerged into water and pump the water out of the area. Our extraction units allow for pumping of standing water into a portable tank which can then be disposed offsite. Either method will successfully remove any water from your basement.
Drying and Cleaning
After the water is removed from your basement our professionals will place specialized equipment to dry the structure of your home. This specialized equipment will include air movers to evaporate the moisture from affected materials and dehumidifiers to lower the humidity in the affected area. Drying out your home after a water loss is essential to keep mold from growing. If mold has already started to grow, SERVPRO of East Cobb has trained professionals standing ready to remediate your home or business 24/7. Drying your home will require several visits to monitor the progress of drying and to manipulate the equipment to achieve moisture contents goals. The affected area of your home will be treated with an antimicrobial agent, which will keep odors at bay as well as prevent microbial growth.
*Once all Moisture content readings have meet goal all equipment will be removed and you will be ready to move forward with the next step in the restoration process if necessary, The Rebuild Phase.
SERVPRO of East Cobb is proud to be a part of most major insurance providers preferred vendors as well as our local agents go to restorers. Our skilled technicians have passed background checks and are IICRC certified. We help make it “Like it never even happened.”
Give SERVPRO of East Cobb a call at (770) 424-0400 if you have experienced a water loss in your home. We are Ready to Help!
Visit http://www.SERVPROeastcobbga.com for more information on water damage.
Pay Attention to Kennesaw Flood Warnings
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb for 24hr water extraction & restoration for your home or business!
Flooding is a temporary overflow of water onto an area that normally is dry. Injury or death can result from failing to evacuate flooded areas, going into flood waters, or staying in flooded areas after water passes. As far as natural disasters go, floods are the most common natural disaster.
- Floods can damage buildings, create mudslides/landslides, and cause substantial disruption of transportation/resources
- Floods result from rain, snow, storms, or even overflows of dams and other water systems.
- Flash floods can develop quickly or slowly and can come with no warning.
If you've experienced flood damage call SERVPRO of East Cobb (770) 424-0400. We offer 24/7 emergency service!
If you are under a flood warning, seek safe shelter immediately!
- Do not walk, swim, or drive through flood waters. Turn Around, Don’t Drown! (Just six inches of moving water can knock you down, and one foot of moving water can sweep your vehicle away.)
- Stay off of bridges over fast-moving water.
- Determine how best to protect yourself based on the type of flooding.
- Evacuate if told to do so.
- Move to higher ground or a higher floor.
Are you one of our many satisfied customers? Click Here to let us know how we did!
For more information about floods and similar articles check out our friend over at www.ready.gov
Storm Insurance Related Questions For Your Kennesaw Storm Claim
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb 24/7 Emergency Storm Repair Service! (770)424-0400
SERVPRO of East Cobb field hundreds of emergency water restoration calls every year from often frantic customers dealing with their first storm related insurance claim. This can be a very trying and stressful time for even the coolest headed individuals. SERVPRO has your back and can make it “Like it never even happened.” With over 1600 franchises nation wide we have the national backing to handle any size disaster.
SERVPRO of East Cobb prides itself on not only restoring our customers property, but also our customers peace of mind. Customers tend to have questions flying through their head causing all sorts of anxiety and stress. Having a company that you can turn to, to answer your questions and provide 24/7 service is essential.
Some of the most common questions customers ask us about their home, condo or business water damage:
- Is a water leak covered by home insurance?
- Is a leaking toilet covered by insurance?
- Is water damage from a leaking roof covered by insurance?
While we wish we could give a simple yes or no answer to these questions, there are way too many variables to issue such an overly simplified blanket answer. If you have questions about your coverage, we encourage you to contact your insurance agent. Familiarize yourself with your policy and don’t be afraid to ask your agent questions about coverage. Knowing what kind of coverage, you have will prevent you from being ill prepared when disasters happens.
Types of water damage that depending on coverage, may or may not be covered by your insurance policy:
- Sudden or Accidental Discharge - A window is broken allowing rain water to damage the interior of a structure.
- Sewer Backup or Water Backup - The sewer system is clogged causing sewage to flow backwards into a home or business.
- Overflow - A water shut off valve or drain fails causing water to flood a kitchen or bathroom.
- Flood - During inclement weather water levels rise such that water engulfs street, home & business.
- Insurance Covered Storm Related Water Damage - This would be determined on a case by case basis and depend on the insured’s coverage
SERVPRO of East Cobb is a leader in the water restoration industry and is a preferred service provider for most major insurance providers. This means that SERVPRO has pre-negotiated pricing, rates and terms of service with your insurance provider on a national level. Providing both cost savings for insurance companies and their customers. It also means that you will receive the same high level of service from highly trained restoration professional no matter where you live!
Give SERVPRO of East Cobb a call today!
Why SERVPRO of East Cobb?
SERVPRO of East Cobb 24/7 Emergency Water, Fire, & Mold Restoration
The People, Experience, Training and Equipment to make it "Like it never even happened."
The People - With over 10,000 quality teammates nationwide, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Experience - SERVPRO is a Franchise System with over 40 years of leadership in fire and water cleanup and restoration. Our track record of results has earned us the trust of the insurance industry, countless homeowners, commercial property managers and in one unforgettable instance, even the Pentagon.
The Training - Franchise Professionals undergo extensive fire restoration training an d certification SERVPRO Industries, Inc. offers an IICRC-approved school to help ensure our training meets and exceeds accepted industry standards.
The Equipment - With over 5,000,000 square feet of building space, housing over 140,000 pieces of cleaning and restoration equipment, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have the resources to help you take back control of your life.
The SERVPRO system saves you money by reducing recovery costs.
Mitigation requires quick action. The faster SERVPRO of East Cobb arrives on-site to preform cleanup and restoration, the better the results - including lower claim costs.
- Emergency Mitigation Services help minimize additional property damages.
- Restoration versus replacement of contents saves heirlooms and money too.
- Restorable contents will be cleaned and deodorized to preloss condition when possible.
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb at (770) 424-0400 for all of your restoration and mitigation needs!!!
Restore Your Flooded Home In Cobb County, GA
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb once your family is safe. We are ready to help 24/7!
During a flood, make sure that you avoid contact with flood waters and always contact local authorities when you are in immediate danger. There are a variety of local, state, and federal agencies equipped to respond to flooding situations throughout the state. In Cobb County you should contact Emergency Services by calling 911. Your Family is not alone; help may be closer than you think.
Contamination levels of flood waters may include raw sewage or other toxic substances that cause significant health issues for you and your family. Follow a few simple guidelines for avoiding extensive flood damage in your Cobb County area home.
- If you become stranded on your property during a flood and use a generator for energy, remember that generators produce toxic vapors called carbon monoxide. These vapors are extremely dangerous for you and your family, resulting in death if not handled correctly.
- Never allow your children or their pets to play in flood waters. Several chemicals and diseases exist which heighten the risk of exposure and sickness to small children. If one does become exposed and experiences flu-like symptoms, report this to first responders, immediate medical attention for your loved ones is important.
- When the property is deemed safe to return to by local safety officials, make sure to contact a trusted restoration company, like SERVPRO to help you quickly get things back to “like it never even happened!”
SERVPRO of East Cobb offers a variety of services to remove flood waters quickly and help prevent mold growth that happens due to extensive exposure. Mold can cause severe health issues that you want to avoid, get the help you need within 48-hours to prevent these problems and other issues in your home.
SERVPRO technicians utilize a variety of techniques, including IICRC training and EPA guidelines to help return your indoor environment to a healthy, safe one that you and your family can enjoy. Take this opportunity to talk to professional technicians about possible improvements and address any concerns you may have for future events.
SERVPRO of East Cobb can help, call today (770) 424-0400. Your property and its contents can be returned to pre-condition in no time.