Why SERVPRO of East Cobb?
SERVPRO of East Cobb 24/7 Emergency Water, Fire, & Mold Restoration
The People, Experience, Training and Equipment to make it "Like it never even happened."
The People - With over 10,000 quality teammates nationwide, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Experience - SERVPRO is a Franchise System with over 40 years of leadership in fire and water cleanup and restoration. Our track record of results has earned us the trust of the insurance industry, countless homeowners, commercial property managers and in one unforgettable instance, even the Pentagon.
The Training - Franchise Professionals undergo extensive fire restoration training an d certification SERVPRO Industries, Inc. offers an IICRC-approved school to help ensure our training meets and exceeds accepted industry standards.
The Equipment - With over 5,000,000 square feet of building space, housing over 140,000 pieces of cleaning and restoration equipment, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have the resources to help you take back control of your life.
The SERVPRO system saves you money by reducing recovery costs.
Mitigation requires quick action. The faster SERVPRO of East Cobb arrives on-site to preform cleanup and restoration, the better the results - including lower claim costs.
- Emergency Mitigation Services help minimize additional property damages.
- Restoration versus replacement of contents saves heirlooms and money too.
- Restorable contents will be cleaned and deodorized to preloss condition when possible.
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb at (770) 424-0400 for all of your restoration and mitigation needs!!!
Restore Your Flooded Home In Cobb County, GA
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb once your family is safe. We are ready to help 24/7!
During a flood, make sure that you avoid contact with flood waters and always contact local authorities when you are in immediate danger. There are a variety of local, state, and federal agencies equipped to respond to flooding situations throughout the state. In Cobb County you should contact Emergency Services by calling 911. Your Family is not alone; help may be closer than you think.
Contamination levels of flood waters may include raw sewage or other toxic substances that cause significant health issues for you and your family. Follow a few simple guidelines for avoiding extensive flood damage in your Cobb County area home.
- If you become stranded on your property during a flood and use a generator for energy, remember that generators produce toxic vapors called carbon monoxide. These vapors are extremely dangerous for you and your family, resulting in death if not handled correctly.
- Never allow your children or their pets to play in flood waters. Several chemicals and diseases exist which heighten the risk of exposure and sickness to small children. If one does become exposed and experiences flu-like symptoms, report this to first responders, immediate medical attention for your loved ones is important.
- When the property is deemed safe to return to by local safety officials, make sure to contact a trusted restoration company, like SERVPRO to help you quickly get things back to “like it never even happened!”
SERVPRO of East Cobb offers a variety of services to remove flood waters quickly and help prevent mold growth that happens due to extensive exposure. Mold can cause severe health issues that you want to avoid, get the help you need within 48-hours to prevent these problems and other issues in your home.
SERVPRO technicians utilize a variety of techniques, including IICRC training and EPA guidelines to help return your indoor environment to a healthy, safe one that you and your family can enjoy. Take this opportunity to talk to professional technicians about possible improvements and address any concerns you may have for future events.
SERVPRO of East Cobb can help, call today (770) 424-0400. Your property and its contents can be returned to pre-condition in no time.
Could Your Kennesaw, GA Workspace Use a Good Sping Cleaning?
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb for 24 hours 7 days a week (770)424-0400
The temperatures may be chilly right now but before you know it, it will be spring time again. Most people think the beginning of spring is great time of year to complete household chores we’ve put off all winter or prepare our homes for the coming warm weather. With each new spring comes the opportunity to participate in the time honored tradition of spring cleaning. SERVPRO of East Cobb would like to remind you that spring time isn’t just a good time to cleanup around the house. You should also really do some spring cleaning and organize your place of business.
SERVPRO of East Cobb can help get your facility in tip top shape. In addition to air duct and HVAC cleaning, SERVPRO of East Cobb is trained to use state-of-the-art equipment to remove soils hiding deep within your carpet, as well as focused stains removal and stain resistance applications. Other services include: upholstery and drapery cleaning, hard floor cleaning and care, and odor deodorization.
A clean environment is a healthy environment! Improve your living and work spaces this spring. SERVPRO of East Cobb have the tools to make your home or business sparkle in on time!
Quick Workspace Tips:
- Divide Your Workspace Into Zones: Determine how you want and need to use the space and set up zones for your daily functions. You may require a workspace for your computer, a library area for our research, a storage area for supplies and a filing area for your archives. This will provide a foundation for a more efficient use of space.
- Keep Only What You Need At Arm's Length: Boxes of pens, stacks of papers and old coffee cups need to go. Rid your desk of visual clutter by paring down the items on top to the essentials only. Supplies, paperwork and personal items should be kept in the zones you've established for them.
- Sort Your Catch-All Drawer: Use drawer dividers to give everything a place, like compartments for paperclips and rubber bands. Go through the draw every six weeks and clear out anything that is out of place or isn't being used.
- Eliminate Digital Clutter: Digital clutter can be just as stressful as physical clutter. Organize digital files and your e-mail inbox just as you would paper files-with a system of logical and clearly labeled folders. Also, keep the icons on your desktop to a bare minimum, and trade in sticky notes on your monitor for calendar reminders.
If your business is in need of a little spring cleaning or just experienced a massive fire or water loss, SERVPRO of East Cobb has you covered. With the national backing of over 1600 franchises, we can handle any cleaning or restoration project you can send our way.
Give is a call today for a quote! (770) 424-0400
The Science Behind the Drying Process
SERVPRO of East Cobb 24/7 Emergency Water Restoration Services - (770)424-0200 - We work with insurance companies and adjusters!
Having the knowledge of psychrometrics in essential to restoring a water damaged structure to its preloss condition. While your initial reaction may be to grab a few towels to mop up the mess and place a fan or two around the damaged area, SERVPRO of East Cobb Professionals are trained in the science of drying and follow strict industry-approved standards to help lower the chances of any secondary damages. If your business suffers a water damage, SERVPRO of East Cobb Professional will:
- Inspect the building to detect every component that is wet, to help prevent secondary damage from happening.
- Measure how much moisture is in wet materials and monitor whether the materials are drying properly.
- Speed up Mother Nature by using professional drying equipment.
What exactly does it mean to help "speed up Mother Nature"? A wet building can often dry naturally because the environment always seeks equilibrium. When materials are wet, moisture will naturally move to drier air at the surface of the material-but only if the air is, indeed, drier. The only problem is, nature takes too long and secondary damages may occur while the building is drying out.
SERVPRO of East Cobb Professionals have the tools and equipment to help dry hardwood floors, tough-to-reach spaces inside walls, and much more. SERVPRO of East Cobb Professionals also use state-of-the-art monitoring equipment, and a proven scientific process to help speed the drying of your home or business.
The bottom-line? SERVPRO of East Cobb Professionals have the training and equipment to help make water damage "Like it never even happened."
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb at: (770) 424-0400
What to Expect When You Call SERVPRO of East Cobb
SERVPRO of East Cobb provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service in East Cobb
SERVPRO of East Cobb is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (770) 424-0400
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of East Cobb has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of East Cobb
SERVPRO of East Cobb specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Valentine's Date Night Package Contest
How many candy hearts can you count?
Are you one of our local insurance agent?
Do you work at one of our local insurance office?
Could you use a night out with your special someone?
Then all you have to do is answer one more question correctly...How many hearts are in the jar?
The rules are pretty simple...Like SERVPRO of East Cobb's Facebook page and comment on the linked contest post with how many candy hearts you think are in the jar. Who ever guess the number or comes the closest will win SERVPRO of East Cobb's Valentine's Date Night Package.
We will announce the winner via Facebook, February 13th. SERVPRO of East Cobb would like to wish everyone the best of luck and a happy Valentines Day!
Winter Weather Worries
Keep an eye out for snow build-up on roofs!
Winter weather can bring about more issues than just slippery roads and a sidewalk to shovel. If you live where temperatures sink below freezing level, you are also at risk for frozen pipes and ice dams, which can create a major disaster at your home or property.
Frozen pipes are often those exposed to the cold weather, such as those outside your home, or in cold areas such as basements, attics, garages or kitchen cabinets.
A frozen pipe can burst at the point where the ice blockage inside the pipe is located, but typically the rupture is caused by the backflow pressure between the water source and the blockage. A burst pipe can cause considerable damage to your property if not addressed quickly.
To prevent pipes from freezing, here are a few steps you can take, according to The American Red Cross:
- Be sure to completely drain water from swimming pool and sprinkler lines as well as outside hoses.
- Open kitchen cabinets to let warm air circulate near the plumbing.
- When the weather is extremely cold, let water drip from faucets that may come from exposed pipes.
- Keep your heat set to the same temperature both day and night.
Ice dams can be a little-known, but major problem during the snowy season. They form when heated air melts roof snow downward into water dammed behind still-frozen ice. When the trapped water cannot safely flow gutter system, it can backflow under the roof's shingles and into the structure's interior areas, as well as causing gutters and shingles to move or fall.
Removing an ice dam as soon a it is found is vital to helping prevent damage to your property and can be done using heated cables , a roof shovel, or calcium chloride ice melter.
If winter weather causes water damage to you or your insured's property, SERVPRO of East cobb are only a call away, 24/7, ready to restore to preloss condition.
Seven Holiday Safety Tips
SERVPRO of East Cobb can make your fire damage, "Like it never even happened."
Beautiful holiday decorations like lights, candles, and lawn displays are just a few of the things that make the holiday season seem to come alive with charm and cheer. However, if they are not used carefully and well maintained your holidays could go from festive to frightening in no time at all.
The American Red Cross offers the following safety tips to help greatly reduce the fire risk in your home or business this holiday season.
- Place Christmas trees, candles and other holiday decorations at least three feet away from heat sources like fireplaces, portable heater, radiators, heat vents, and candles.
- Make sure light strings and other holiday decorations are in good condition. Do not use anything with frayed electrical cords and always follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Always unplug tree and holiday lights before leaving the property or going to bed.
- Never use lit candles to decorate a tree. Always extinguish candles before leaving the room or going to bed.
- Use only sturdy tree stands designed not to tip over. Keep curious pets and children away from Christmas trees.
- Keep anything that can catch fire away from your stove top (pot holders, oven mitts, wooden utensils, paper or plastic bags, food packaging, and towels or curtains).
- Designate one person to walk around your property to ensure all candles and smoking materials are properly extinguished after guests leave.
We here at SERVPRO of East Cobb would like to wish you a safe and happy holiday season!
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of East Cobb is strategically located to respond quickly to your smoke or fire damage event. When a major fire or disaster event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Make your Kennesaw Business Emergency READY!
Did you know...? 50% of all businesses that suffer a water loss never reopen there doors.
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile (ERP) will help ensure you and your business are "Ready for whatever happens."
In the event of an emergency, the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile, can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including: Emergency Contact Information, Shut-off Valve Locations and Priority Areas. The ERP is also accessible online using your computer or tablet; download SERVPRO's free Rady Plan app to access this information at any time using your smartphone or tablet.
The ERP establishes your SERVPRO of East Cobb - 770-424-0400) as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider, giving you access to over 45 years experience and a system more then 1,700 franchises strong. Knowing what to do and who to call in advance is key to quick response and timely mitigation. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive and get you back in the building following a disaster.
Preparation is the key to making it through any size disaster, whether it is a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. The best time to plan for such events is not when the event happens, but well before it happens. No one ever plans on a disaster, but now, you can plan for it.
The ERP is a NO COST assessment, all it requires is a little time, making it a great value that could save a lot of time in the future. Call SERVPRO of East Cobb to establish your Emergency READY Profile.
Trained & Certified Technicians With the Proper Equipment
When there's a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. Fortunately, SERVPRO of East Cobb have training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. Although every mold damage scenario is different requiring a unique solutions, the general mod remediation process stays the same. the following steps illustrate a "typical" mold removal process.
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb (770) 424-0400 your local SERVPRO Franchise Professionals!
The mold cleanup and restoration process begins when you call SERVPRO of East Cobb Call Center. A representative will ask a series of questions to help determine the necessary equipment, resources, and personnel needed.
Inspection and Damage Assessment - your property will be carefully inspected for signs of mold using technology designed to detect mold and hidden water sources. Mold feeds on cellulose and water can can be hidden from plain view.
Mold Containment - Various containment procedures will be placed to prevent the spread of mold and isolate the contaminated area with physical barriers and negative air pressure to keep the mold spores from spreading during the cleanup process.
Air Filtration - Specialized filtration equipment captures microscopic mold spores out of the air. SERVPRO technicians utilize powerful air scrubbers and HEPA vacuums to prevent the spread of these mold spores while the mold remediation is in progress.
Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials - The mold remediation process depends on the amount of mold growth and the types of surfaces on which the mold appears. Anti-fungal and antimicrobial treatment will be used to eliminate mold colonies and help prevent new colonies from forming. Removing and disposing of mold-infested porous materials, like drywall and flooring, may be necessary to re-mediate heavy mold growth.
Cleaning Contents and Belongings - SERVPRO of East Cobb Franchise Professionals clean your furniture, decorative items, curtains, and other restore-able items affected by mold. They use a variety of cleaning techniques to clean and sanitize your belongings. They are also trained to remove odors and deodorization using fogging equipment.
Restoration - Depending on the level of mold damage, drywall, sub-floors, and other building materials may be removed. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall, painting and installing new carpet; or it may entail major repairs such as the reconstruction of various areas of rooms in a home or business.
SERVPRO of East Cobb understand mold and mold growth and have the training and equipment to remediate mold in your home or business.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of East Cobb is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Kennesaw community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: