Nothing is as Valuable as the Trust of Your Customers | SERVPRO of East Cobb
If your Cobb County local business has sanitation and cleaning needs, get in touch with the SERVPRO of East Cobb Team.
The recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic is picking up steam everywhere from suburban areas like Cobb County to major metroplexes like Atlanta. Families and individuals are seeing signs of “regular” life emerge, and business owners are hoping for a full return to normalcy as much as anyone.
But because customers and employees returning to on-site work and shopping are more sensitive than ever to matters of health and human safety, it’s incumbent upon business owners to provide not only an environment that is safe, but one that instantly assures its patrons of that safety. So how do you do that?
Get Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
The Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program gives your business a deeper degree of cleanliness, destroying potential toxins and pathogens of all kinds, and providing the peace of mind your customers and employees are looking for as they return to in-person shopping. Your building will be ultra-sanitized, and your customers will know it before they even step inside.
How? Let’s look at the three C’s of a Certified: SERVPRO Clean
- Consult - We’ll consult with you regarding the unique needs of your business from a cleaning and sanitation standpoint, and we’ll work with you to determine how they need to be addressed. It helps that SERVPRO of East Cobb is locally owned and operated, so we are already acquainted with many of the mitigating factors of the north Georgia area.
- Clean - Now that we have a plan, we’ll execute it to the highest level. We’ll sanitize your building with proprietary, ultra-high-grade cleaning solutions and techniques no one else can offer. Your business will exhibit a clean like you’ve never seen, one which meets or exceeds all CDC standards. And this extends way beyond the coronavirus—our deep-clean disinfects and kills germs that cause all kinds of illnesses, so you can know you’re covering the health of your teams and patrons with a broad solution.
- Certify - You’re now able to display the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield on your window or front door, letting potential shoppers know from the very start that they can rest easy inside your business, because you’ve gone to great lengths to consider their safety. You’ll also be supplied with other digital and physical resources, so you can project a beacon of cleanliness and courtesy to shoppers and employee teams.
*If you’re ready to get serious about sanitation and have your Cobb County business Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, get in touch today to get the best team in cleanup and restoration on your side.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of East Cobb today at (770) 424-0400 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.