Step 3: Water Removal / Water Extraction
Removing water from your home or business is SERVPRO of East Cobb’s specialty. We have decades of experience extracting water from both commercial and residential structures, and have been the go-to name in the water restoration industry since the late 60’s. Our team of restoration professionals have the equipment and know-how needed to remove water from even the most difficult structures. With the backing of over 1,700 franchises nationwide, we have more resources available to us than your average locally owned water restoration company. This allows us to dry your property safely and quickly, no matter what size disaster strikes. Give us a call today and let us make your water issue disappear!
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of East Cobb can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Move-Out Service
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.