Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Finding mold in your home or business is never a good feeling. Mold mitigation or removal can be treacherous. Sometimes it is difficult to even find or detect mold until it is too late. Water is the primary cause of most mold claims. As such, even a small water leak can cause some pretty big problems if not handled quickly and properly. The first step in any successful mold remediation project is choosing a reputable and reliable mold mitigation company. If you live in the Kennesaw, Marietta, or greater Metro Atlanta area then your in luck because SERVPRO of East Cobb has provided our mold mitigation customers with industry leading services for nearly a decade. From large scale commercial mold remediation projects to house-hold mold remediation claims, SERVPRO of East Cobb is the right restoration company for the job!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (770) 424-0400
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of East Cobb for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of East Cobb has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- East Cobb
- Kennesaw St. University
- Sandy Plains
- Atlanta Country Club
- Cobb International Airport
- Mount Bethel
- Six Flags White Water
- Town Center at Cobb