Lower Recovery Costs - The SERVPRO System Helps Save Money!
When it comes to mitigating a home or business water loss a quick response time is vital. Emergency mitigation services help minimize additional property damages. Calling a trained professional as soon as possible is the best way to prevent further damage to your property. In the Cobb County area, SERVPRO of East Cobb has been fastest to any size disaster for over 30 years. We believe our customers deserves our upmost respect and perform our work accordingly. Call SERVPRO of East Cobb and you can expect to have a technician on site with the hour in most cases (never more than 4 hours).
Emergency Water Damage Process Overview
- Hour One: SERVPRO of East Cobb’s loss coordinator will reach out to our customer to immediately dispatch a remediation crew to your address to administer emergency services. Knowing that help is on the way, can restore your sense of control of over the situation!
- Detailed Explanation: A uniformed, trained SERVPRO professional equipped with the latest in drying technology will walk the site evaluating and scoping the job. Once our technician has completed the walk through, they will sit down with the customer to go over the scope of work. They will explain, step-by-step, the SERVPRO recommended services to be completed.
- Pretesting: One of the ways SERVPRO saves our customers money is by pretesting effected materials like upholstery, carpets, drywall, flooring, and other textiles. By pretesting these materials, we can quickly discern how viable restoration of the item(s) will be. This prevents time consuming and costly cleaning of materials that are not suitable for restoration. Pretesting also allows our technician to choose the appropriate cleaning method for individual items, preventing them from being damaged during the cleaning process.
- Eight Hours: Within eight business hours of arriving on site, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally your adjuster or property manager.
- Cleaning & Restoration: SERVPRO professionals are trained not only to effectively help you regain control of your property but are also trained to work neatly and efficiently when a damaging event has turned your life upside down. They will use stat-of-the-art restoration techniques to ensure your home or business is properly taken care of, the first time.
- Final Walk-Through: To ensure our customers are completely satisfied, our technician will walk the entire job and review the scope of work with our customer a final time once all services have been completed.
SERVPRO of East Cobb is locally owned and operated with the backing of over 1700 locations nationwide. This means that no matter what size disaster, SERVPRO of East Cobb is up for the challenge and is ready is ready to provide 24/7 emergency water restoration services.