Storm Insurance Related Questions For Your Kennesaw Storm Claim
SERVPRO of East Cobb field hundreds of emergency water restoration calls every year from often frantic customers dealing with their first storm related insurance claim. This can be a very trying and stressful time for even the coolest headed individuals. SERVPRO has your back and can make it “Like it never even happened.” With over 1600 franchises nation wide we have the national backing to handle any size disaster.
SERVPRO of East Cobb prides itself on not only restoring our customers property, but also our customers peace of mind. Customers tend to have questions flying through their head causing all sorts of anxiety and stress. Having a company that you can turn to, to answer your questions and provide 24/7 service is essential.
Some of the most common questions customers ask us about their home, condo or business water damage:
- Is a water leak covered by home insurance?
- Is a leaking toilet covered by insurance?
- Is water damage from a leaking roof covered by insurance?
While we wish we could give a simple yes or no answer to these questions, there are way too many variables to issue such an overly simplified blanket answer. If you have questions about your coverage, we encourage you to contact your insurance agent. Familiarize yourself with your policy and don’t be afraid to ask your agent questions about coverage. Knowing what kind of coverage, you have will prevent you from being ill prepared when disasters happens.
Types of water damage that depending on coverage, may or may not be covered by your insurance policy:
- Sudden or Accidental Discharge - A window is broken allowing rain water to damage the interior of a structure.
- Sewer Backup or Water Backup - The sewer system is clogged causing sewage to flow backwards into a home or business.
- Overflow - A water shut off valve or drain fails causing water to flood a kitchen or bathroom.
- Flood - During inclement weather water levels rise such that water engulfs street, home & business.
- Insurance Covered Storm Related Water Damage - This would be determined on a case by case basis and depend on the insured’s coverage
SERVPRO of East Cobb is a leader in the water restoration industry and is a preferred service provider for most major insurance providers. This means that SERVPRO has pre-negotiated pricing, rates and terms of service with your insurance provider on a national level. Providing both cost savings for insurance companies and their customers. It also means that you will receive the same high level of service from highly trained restoration professional no matter where you live!
Give SERVPRO of East Cobb a call today!