Faster to Any Size Storm Disaster | SERVPRO of East Cobb
Unexpected emergencies like severe weather call for immediate action. SERVPRO of East Cobb knows immediate reaction to the disaster is important to helping you get your life back to normal. Call SERVPRO of East Cobb today if your home or business has experience storm or flood damage. We are the storm restoration professionals that can make storm and flood damage…
”Like it never even happened.”
Utilizing our 1-4-8 Service Response Guidelines, SERVPRO of East Cobb strive to:
- Contact you within 1-HOUR from notice of loss to arrange for services.
- Be on-site to begin mitigation services within 4-HOURS of notification of loss. *In most cases SERVPRO of East Cobb will arrive on site within 2-hours, because we know a quick response is important to a successful storm restoration project.
- Provide verbal briefing of scope to you within 8 business hours.
What is the Difference Between Storm Watch vs. Storm Warning?
| Storm Watch |
A severe thunderstorm watch means that the potential exists for the development of thunderstorms which may produce large hail or damaging winds. A watch issued by the SPC (Storm Prediction Center).
| Storm Warning |
A severe thunderstorm warning means that a severe thunderstorm is occurring or is imminent based on Doppler Radar information or a reliable spotter report. A warning is issued by the local National Weather Service office.
When the severe storms roll out...we roll in
A thunderstorm is a rain shower during which you hear thunder. Since thunder comes from lightning all thunderstorm have lightning. A thunderstorm is classified as “severe” when it contains one or more of the following:
- Hail (one inch or greater)
- Winds in excess of 58 mph
- Structural wind damage
Tornadoes are arguable nature’s most violent storms. Generated from powerful thunderstorms, tornadoes generally appear as rotating, funnel-shaped clouds extending from the cloud base to the ground. With winds that can reach up to 300 mph, tornadoes can cause massive destruction within seconds. Damage paths can be in excess of one mile wide and fifty miles long.
- The average tornado moves southwest to northwest, but tornadoes have been know to move in any direction.
- The average forward speed of a tornado is 30 mph, but may vary from stationary to 70 mph.
- Tornadoes can accompany tropical storms and hurricanes as they move onto land.
- Tornadoes are most frequently reported east of the Rocky Mountains during spring and summer months.
- Tornadoes are most likely to occur between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Vijay of Marietta, GA - “These guys came in when my house had flooded. They packed up my home, dried up the house, removed all my carpets, flooring and furniture. No one hopes for a home disaster, but these guys are the people you need in that situation.”
Ruth of Powder Springs, GA - “SERVPRO has worked on my home through remediation/ abatement / remodeling / construction. Water may be a necessity of life, but it can also cause devastating damage! SERVPRO has been wonderful through this whole process and they are professional, but yet have that personal touch that is necessary.”
Stacie of Kennesaw, GA - “Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I don't know what I would have done without the help of your office team.”
Ray of Kennesaw, GA - “I just wanted to take the time to say that your guys did an awesome job on our house...Thank you for all your effort and especially your patience.”
Check Out SERVPRO of East Cobb’s Great Reviews