Pay Attention to Kennesaw Flood Warnings
Flooding is a temporary overflow of water onto an area that normally is dry. Injury or death can result from failing to evacuate flooded areas, going into flood waters, or staying in flooded areas after water passes. As far as natural disasters go, floods are the most common natural disaster.
- Floods can damage buildings, create mudslides/landslides, and cause substantial disruption of transportation/resources
- Floods result from rain, snow, storms, or even overflows of dams and other water systems.
- Flash floods can develop quickly or slowly and can come with no warning.
If you've experienced flood damage call SERVPRO of East Cobb (770) 424-0400. We offer 24/7 emergency service!
If you are under a flood warning, seek safe shelter immediately!
- Do not walk, swim, or drive through flood waters. Turn Around, Don’t Drown! (Just six inches of moving water can knock you down, and one foot of moving water can sweep your vehicle away.)
- Stay off of bridges over fast-moving water.
- Determine how best to protect yourself based on the type of flooding.
- Evacuate if told to do so.
- Move to higher ground or a higher floor.
Are you one of our many satisfied customers? Click Here to let us know how we did!
For more information about floods and similar articles check out our friend over at www.ready.gov